Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Last Update: May 24th, 2023
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is entered into between StrongWP and the client (“You”) as part of the Terms of Service. It sets forth the performance and support commitments we provide for our website maintenance, hosting, content creation, and blog writing services (“Services”).
Support Response Times
We are committed to providing timely support for our clients. Our support response times are as follows:
- Professional Plan: 1 to 3 hours
- Advanced Plan: 30 to 60 minutes
- We offer design updates for clients on specific plans, as outlined below:
- Professional Plan: 24-hour turnaround time for design updates
- Advanced Plan: Same-day turnaround time for design updates
- We offer the following communication channels for support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Live chat on the website
- Private group chat for premium plan members
We guarantee 99.9% uptime for our hosting services. In the event of any downtime, we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and have disaster recovery solutions in place that will be activated if need be.
Data Loss Prevention
We take precautions to prevent data loss, including maintaining backups at multiple locations. In the unlikely event of data loss, we will work to restore your data as quickly as possible and it will only be temporary. We have multiple solutions in place to ensure that no website data or information is lost.
Our Advanced Plan includes a mission-critical support line for urgent assistance. If you require immediate help, you can call us and receive assistance within 3 minutes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Service Level Agreement, please contact us at: